Insert Image Not Working

Hey Buddies,

Yesterday I faced an issue of not able to upload images in my Blogger Post. Whenever I tried to click upload image button it just go round and round, and throws me an error of "docs.google.com is refuse to connect".

Today when I log in in my blog I saw a option called 'Back to Classic Blogger' , with some hope for being able to upload my images I clicked that button(shown in bottom img)  -


Then I'm tried  to make a new post (shown in the following image) - 


After that clicked on Insert Images button placed on the top - 


Next clicked on Choose Files  option to upload from my machine - 


At last select a image and upload it - 



Voila ! 
The image is now available in the insert images box.

Thank You, Stay Tuned
Also, StayHome StaySafe

Comments