Fixed my Black Screen Issue in OBS Studio

Hey buddies,

Today I am very glad to fix my Black Screen  issue during screen recording in OBS Studio. I think this post will help others which have laptops similar to me to fixes their OBS problem.
(I have GTX1050 4GB, 8GB DDR4, INTEL I5 9th GEN, Win10 [Version 10.0.18363.836])
Though the setting is very easy , but it made me A crazy man. I became so desperate to capture my screen so that I downloaded every high end softwares like Nvidia Experience .  But at last I'm able to pass all difficulties and captured my screen WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO !

The simple Settings that saved me:

  1.  Search for Graphics Settings
  2. Click Browse and select the obs64.exe from OBS installed folder and click add
  3. Now click on OBS app to get the options Options and Remove
  4. Click on Options  and select the Power Saving option and click Save
Following pictures shows them:(Left 2 Right : 1 - 2  4 - 3   BOOM  )










Comments